• Take Naas Road N7 from Dublin, signposted Limerick / Waterford/ Kilkenny.
• At junction 9 continue forward onto the M7, signposted Limerick.
• Leave the M7 at junction 11, then join the M9 motorway (signposted Waterford).
• Leave the M9 at junction 6, then at the roundabout take the 1st exit into the R705, signposted Bagenalstown and Leighlinbridge.
• Turn left onto Carlow Road R705 (signposted Bagenalstown).
• Bear left onto Carlow Road R705 entering Leighlinbridge.
• Continue onto the parade R705 entering Bagenalstown.
• At the first junction bear left at Aldi supermarket.
• At the T-junction at St Andrews Church, turn right and then left onto the Borris Road. • Continue along this road for approx 12 km until you come into Borris Village.
• At the T-junction turn left and you will see the main gates to Borris House on your right.
A direct service is available to and from Dublin from both Kilkenny Train Station and Bagenalstown / Muine Bheag Train Station. Both trains take approximately one hour and forty minutes. Kilkenny Train Station is a twenty minute drive from Borris House while Bagenalstown in only a ten minute drive away. Trains are also available from Waterford to Kilkenny and from Cork to Kilkenny via Kildare or Waterford.
Please note that with the new motorway, not everyone's Sat Navs are completely up to date. So be careful not to miss your exit or you might end up in Kilkenny and whatever the Sat Nav tells you do not get off the motorway until Leighlinbridge!